Since today is earth day, I thought I would write a post on how to live greener and healthier. I was doing some research online, and came across some interesting "things" you can do, or stop doing. I'm going to keep it simple and list 10 things that I actually do!
1. Keep your car and trunk empty of unncessary heavy items and save gas
2. Use mon-toxic cleaning products (baking soda, vinegar, lemon)
3. Wash in full loads and air dry clothes
4. Dress in layers and save heating (then I can get a pretty sweater with the money I save)
5. Go paperless on your bank statements
6. Eat foods that are in season
7. Buy a laptop instead of a desktop
9. Buy what you need, not what you want
10. Grow your own vegetables
like this! I'm a beginner so I started off with a starter kit.