My Friends

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Blast from the Past

Look familiar?

very first cellular phone from Motorola- the brick

and the much slimmer "flip" phone came out-but still looks a million years old

first mp3 player from a South Korean company with memory size of 32MB (the size is actually the size of an ipod)

first digital camera by Kodak

I always thought that with digital cameras, kodak would go bankrupt since their film market is so big, but am really surprised they actually came up with it!

19 comments:

  1. ha ha ha, imagine carrying that cell phone around! YIKES..it looks bigger than a land line phone. And that first digital camera, oh my gosh, tooooo funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thumbs Up for Kodak!
    Now technology has made things become tiny and lighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a good thing called progress.....ha ha..!!!!!!!!!!!
    Synnøve:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen the last two items...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I forgot the name of Kodak! I'm missing it...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this sort of blast of the past...lol I do remember most of them quite vividly..
    Btw I saw a blast from the past in the supermarket a while back..not good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dad has the brick phone when I was a kid! He somehow got that wet though, so no more phone for him. That thing is so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I remember the first cell phone..that's more than 15 years ago and it's really expensive at that time, not anybody can afford to buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an interesting stroll down memory lane. I loved every minute of it. I also loved the California rolls that are just below this. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. omigosh, they are soooooooooooooooooo oldish!

    ReplyDelete