My Friends

Sunday, July 25, 2010

My current obsession

Yotsuba! She has green hair like me (as in Mr. Pineapple) : )
I went to the bookstore the other day and found Yotsuba& - my mini friend (I have 3 kinds of friends: mini friend, cooking friend, and the fashion friend) Snowfern (Cindy) had this figurine on some of here posts and was wondering where it came from.
If you like manga, go check it out! I think you can read it online too...But the thing about Japanese manga is that when it is translated into English, everyone sounds/talks real funny. If you know what I mean...

4 comments:

  1. Cute! You have green hair? Cool! will you ever show? I like to watch tokyo mew mew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute figurine! I wonder where the idea for "green hair" comes from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! Of course! I'm so stupid :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW i LOVE this manga!! i'm currently collecting the manga and going to go for the figures next :D

    ReplyDelete